Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Camps and Sleep Overs!

Wow!  It's finally Summer!  Summer is one my favorite times of year.  It's gorgeous (and hot) outside, and there's so much to do.  The days are longer, the food is sweeter and the mosquitos are bigger!  Maybe it's just an Alabama-thing...

When I was a kid, Summer was all about camp and sleep-overs.  Instead of sleep-away camp, we mostly went to day-camps for daycare while our parents worked.  But it was still amazing!  We still brought our back packs and lunch boxes and I can't even tell you how many times I lost mine, traded mine for something better (a three layered skirt---THREE LAYERS and HOT PINK...a Milli Vanilli tape single...those were the days...) and got in trouble.  I hated my stuff.  It was totally lame.  I begged for cute stuff, but nope.  Mom couldn't afford it. But now, I have a solution: Thirty-One!  Affordable, sometimes FREE but ALWAYS adorable!  If I could be my 10 year old self again, here's what I'd pick:

Cinch Sac: Best Buds

Thermal Tote; Best Buds

Icon Coin Purse; Turtle


Look how stinkin' cute these things are?  And of course we do have these in other patterns; this one just happens to be *my* favorite!  Mom could have gotten me these and she could have gotten herself a Large Utility Tote for $10 if this was the June special way back then... 

I bet your kids would love to carry some of Thirty-One's amazing products.  All of them are so useful!  My daughters all have one of the pieces I shared above; my DOG even has a Cinch Sac!  My son has a them as well, along with zipper pouches to sort his necessities (he's still small and needs a diaper bag type thing).  That's another great idea for another blog!


All of them together...fantastic look for your daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment