Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Keepin' the Kiddos Calm...

I'm sure I've mentioned before that we are a Military Family.  And as we all know: Military Families are always on the go.  MOST families are always on the go, actually, but we move so much it's hard to keep up with all our stuff.  This is actually one of the reasons I started buying Thirty-One to begin with.  They have so many products for keeping up with your things and organizing that I couldn't NOT spend my money on their quality products.  I started out with a Thermal Tote that I used to carry water bottles to the park, and just last week I placed an order for things to organize my son's bedroom.  I'll share pictures of that when my order comes in!


One of the products that I learned about this Spring was the Fold n' Go organizer.  I thought I could use it for organizing a few every day things I needed for my jewelry business.  I kept business cards in one pouch, the note pad that came with it in the middle and some brochures on the side with the stretch pouch.  It worked out perfectly!  But I didn't realize how many uses that puppy actually HAS until I needed a solution for another problem I had...

My kids love to carry things with them.  My oldest loves to read and draw, my middle girl loves to color and use stickers, and then my son just does whatever the girls are doing at the moment because he's 4 and it's easier to copy than come up with something on his own.  They were using the pouches on the back of my car seats and they left crayons in there (and of course, they melted) because they couldn't get their fingers in all the way to pull them back out.  BIG PROBLEM.  I looked at all the stuff they kept bringing in and out of the car and I thought "I think I have something that might help..." and I dumped out my Fold n' Go organizer and badabing!  It all fits, including my son's Leap Pad!  I wish I had pictures of how "we" use ours, but we only have ONE.  The rest are coming soon!  Until then, I'll let you feast your eyes on the way another customer has decided to use hers!  Fantastic!


I already love this product!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment