Saturday, June 15, 2013

Grocery day!

Howdy, everyone!  I hope you're having a fantastic weekend.  For us: it was grocery day!  We head out to get our groceries.  Since we live in a small town in Alabama, we usually have to drive about 20 miles each way to a "local store" to buy our groceries.  That's a long trip and it's not exactly cold outside...how in the world do my frozen goods stay frozen?  Funny you should ask...

The Fresh Market Thermal is a gal's best friend!  I love this thing.  It's new from Thirty-One's Summer 2013 product line.  The product itself is new and so is the pattern--Pink Pop Medallion!  This thermal comes in three different colors (Pink Pop Medallion above in my trunk):


So, this thermal (the one in my trunk) made it all the way from Columbus, GA to my home in Fort Mitchell, Alabama (about 30 miles) with stops at Lowe's and to get gas on the way home. In other words: It made it over an hour in this thermal with NO MELTING.  The boxes to my pizza and waffles were still firm, and everything was perfectly cool when we got here.  Just imagine how much this thermal can hold, too!  Wanna see?  Sure you do!  


Ok, this isn't *my* picture, but I've crammed that much and MORE on the top of this thermal.  I promise you, this isn't something you'll regret buying later.  I enjoy ALL of the thermal totes Thirty-One has to offer.  You really can't go wrong with any of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment