Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lemme tell you 'bout my best frend...

Cute pattern alerrt!!!


This one right here is in the pattern "Fun Flops".  I have fought the urge to buy EVERYTHING in this pattern.  So far, I've won that battle...but it's a tough one!!

But I do have it in a few items: Large Utility Tote, Cinch Sac and the Thermal Tote.

I use my Large Utility Tote for: hampers for my kids, in my trunk to hold all the things I might need, in my pantry to hold and organize my food, to carry in the groceries and keep them from sliding around in my car, for toy boxes in my kids' rooms, for carrying other fantastic Thirty-One products, for my husband's tools and other junk in his truck...*gasping for air* for towels in my linen closet, for carrying my jewelry (I'm also a jewelry designer) and products for craft fairs, holy cow, the list goes on!!!  So you can see two things clearly: I'm obsessed and you need this product!

Here's my "Fun Flops" collection:



Ok, so I have a LOT of the line, but there's something I'm missing and I'm NOT gonna buy it...  today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment