Monday, June 24, 2013

Information and what-not...

Hey y'all!  I just wanted to take a moment to say: this page isn't intended to sell Thirty-One's products.  I'm not stating any affiliation whatsoever with Thirty-One products, nor am I intentionally providing you with inside information that would benefit the company or any consultant.  This blog is for informational purposes only.  It is intended to show you how much I love the product, how you can use the product, and just generally have a good time with a product line that I believe in and support based on my own personal experiences and beliefs.  I've been buying Thirty-One for two years now, and I'm hooked.

You can clearly see from the photos that these are MY items.  I own them, I've customized them, and I'm showing you how I use them.  If you decide to purchase your items based on how I use mine, that's completely up to you!  I hope you do; I hope you see how wonderful the products are and that you want them in your home.

You can find all the information that I share here on their website or through any search engine you'd like.  It is open, public knowledge that they provide themselves to help you make your decisions!  I'm sure that since you found this blog, you are already interested in the product...I'm just here to show you what you can do with it.  Who you purchase it from is entirely up to you.  Keep in mind: if you already know someone who sells Thirty-One, you can search for your consultant through their website.  Also, public knowledge.

Thirty-One is a Christian-based company, from what I've seen and read, and I can get with a product line that shares my morals.  I'd rather buy my products from them than someplace else like a big-box store that provides terrible customer service and even lower quality products.

I have several online blogs where I blog about other topics.  I have one for hand-crafted jewelry, and I have one for religious topics.  You're more than welcome to check out those blogs as well.  Have a Thirty-One-derful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment