Monday, June 17, 2013

I've got spirit; yes I do! Thirty-One has spirit...do you?

It's (almost) football season!  More specifically: NCAA College football season!  I have my favorites, but I'll keep them to myself.  I'm going to share pics of my husband's favorite team (try not to hold it against me!) to show you Thirty-One's amazing Collegiate product line.

Below is the Cinch Sac (with collegiate embroidery) in different ways! These teams aren't endorsed by me, personally (Ok, *one* of them is, but I'm not saying which); these were just the ones I had either in my home or pictures I've picked up along the way.  They look pretty great, right?




Did I spark some interest with my picture-getting skills?  Fantastic!  I've got some better information below for you to see exactly which schools Thirty-One currently has to offer and what expressions are allowed.  Unfortunately, you can't make your bag say just anything you'd like; the colleges gave Thirty-One rights to only certain mottos and sayings that can be put on each bag.  Check out their website for full information.

Unfortunately, it won't let me cut and paste each individual team's embroidery here.  If you click the link, it takes you to the main collegiate page.  You click your "patch" and it pulls up all the information, the entire product line that is customizable, and the pricing information and options.  I've got spirit, yes I do!  Thirty-One has spirit, and now you do, too!  

ENJOY!  And FYI...
Auburn University Patch
WAR EAGLE BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment