Thursday, June 20, 2013

Running, exercise and other dirty words...

I know a lot of people only run when they're being chased or they've found a great sale; I've seen all the cute little Facebook graphics!  And that's ok!  But I run.  I run to things, from things, into furniture and into doors.  I run diagonally and sideways and alongside things.  I run backwards, forwards and in circles.  I love to run.  And when I run, I usually have to drive away from my home to get to the nature trail that I love or to a decent track in a safe place.  Sometimes you'll even catch me at the *gulp* gym.  I hate the gym.  Anyone else hate lunks?  You know, those women who have no business being there other than to remind us that if we skip brownies for the rest of our lives we *still* won't look like that?  Yeah...

 Anyway, I need a few things when I exercise.  Usually, I like to have my little sweat rag, my arm band, my ear phones, a bottle of water, my cell phone and of course, my knee braces (yes, I'm getting old!).  I used to throw them in the passenger seat of the car and it would all get tossed around when I drive (Yes, I drive like a maniac).  I got tired of scooping my things out of the crack in the door, the floorboards in the front and back seats and everyplace else my random goodies have rolled to.  I realized that Thirty-One carries this awesome bag: Cinch Sac.  It's light-weight, you can wipe it down when it gets wet, it's easy to carry and it's super cute.  I think what sold me is the last part: SUPER CUTE!  It comes in a variety of patterns, and it's only $20!  You can't beat that.  Here's my entire Thirty-One joggin' set:

What you see here is: Cinch Sac in Punch Bowl 
Timeless Wristlet  
*Bring-A-Bottle 

Hey...what's that "asterisk" there for?  Well, truth be told:  The Bring-A-Bottle right now is back-ordered with no estimated fill date from what I've been told.  But it's a product worth waiting for!  You can fit your water bottle inside and it'll keep it cool the entire time you're out exercising.  I leave mine in the car, and it's nice and frosty when I'm finished with my workout.  "What's that cute little wristlet thingy?"  It's the Timeless Wristlet.  It comes in several patterns.   It comes with the little leather wrist strap and it's great for holding cash, credit cards, identification cards, and pictures.  There's a slot in the back for a cell phone (unless you're like me and you have a Galaxy Note...) or whatever else you'd like to place in it, and a zipper pouch to hold your cards inside.  I love mine.  I use it for quick trips out when I don't feel like grabbing my wallet.  You could toss it in your Cinch Sac, or you could toss it in an Organizing Utility Tote used as a diaper bag!  A lot of people do...


No comments:

Post a Comment