Friday, June 21, 2013

Hey, who's walkin' who??

Charlie Girl is my best friend.  She's the prettiest blonde I know; and the smartest, too!  She keeps all my secrets, she doesn't steal my food, and she plays a mean game of fetch.  Yep, she's my good girl.  My pretty little Golden Retriever/Lab mix.  Did you think I was talking about my "human" best friend?  Nahhh, she's a red-head with freckles, but she's all the things I mentioned above (well...I dunno about the fetchin'...I think Charlie's a little better at it than she is!) but she doesn't steal my food!



We walk almost every day. And she's not a very big dog, but she's a tugger, so I needed a new leash.  She tugged the clasp right off of her old one.  I found one in the craziest place: my Thirty-One catalog!  I bet you didn't know they sold them.  I didn't, either.  They have four different patterns, and they're adorable.  I'm so glad I got one for her.  It's bright and colorful so you can see us coming and it's long an sturdy, too.  It's perfect for us!

She's a girl; girls need *things*.  I have my makeup bag, and Charlie has her Cinch Sac.  Yes, I bought my dog a Cinch Sac!  She needs a collapsible water bowl, a bottle of water, her poop bags, an extra leash and some benadryl.  And of course, an extra bottle of water for me!



So, my spoiled pooch walks in style.  She's got her adorable Pink Cross Pop Cinch Sac, her Perfect Pet Leash in Island Damask, and a mommy who loves her dog and her product SO MUCH that she couldn't imagine leaving her house without it!  All four patterns are below:






The Perfect Pet Leash.  It's 70 inches long (Almost 2 feet) and about an inch thick.  And I mean this thing is THICK.  Your dog won't break it.  It even has "Thirty-One" engraved into the ring!  It's adorable!  You can't go wrong with any pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment