Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Everything old is new again!

As I mentioned yesterday, Thirty-One is announcing quite a few new handbags for the Fall Catalog!  One of the new lines is the Girl On The Go line of purses and totes.  The August Special highlights those products and offers them at a discounted price (50% off for every $35 you spend on other items) and makes them even more affordable and appealing for the back to school girls, teachers or moms.  I'm really excited about them and I've had access to two of the styles already:  The Free To Be Carry-All and the Suite Skirt Purse.  The patterns I selected are fresh and perfect for fall!  Not too bright, not too heavy.  They make sense and work well with the other items I have and love.  Turquoise Cross Pop was one of my favorite "accents" of the Summer.  It played well with every pattern offered, and I'm really sad to see it go.  It even works well with some of the Fall Products.  That's why I'm sharing these photos with you.  I think everyone should see that you don't have to throw out or sell your old products to get new ones!  This can save you a little money and mix up your look!  I've already received compliments about how well I've paired my own Thirty-One products, both old and new!  Here's an idea for you, too! 



This is *part* of the Woodblock Floral line.  Everything except the Skirt Purse Base, the Mini Zipper Pouch and the Rosette are departing August 31.  I purchased these products to be my "Fall Pattern" before I saw the new Fall catalog, and I'm still planning to mix this in.  Look at that Icon Coin Purse!!  He's so cute!


This is my entire collection--so far--for Fall.  Half of what you see is leaving as of August 31, but that didn't deter me!  Look how well it all plays together!  Love...

Mixing old and new is one of my favorite things with Thirty-One. I never get bored! They've always got something fresh to offer and these are some of my favorite for Fall! The Woodblock Floral (originally in the gray) is sticking around, but the Timeless Wristlet (In Turquoise Cross Pop) and the Retro Metro Wallet (in Woodblock Floral and in Turquoise Cross Pop) along with the "original" Skirt Purse (in the brown base with the Woodblock Floral skirt) will be departing on August 31. I'm sad to see the "original" go (it's my favorite) but I'm really excited about all the newer items. Featured in this photo are a few bags from the Girl On The Go Line: The Free To Be Carry-All in Brown Woodblock Floral, the Suite Skirt Purse in Brown with the Sea Plaid base and the Organizing Shoulder Bag are all part of the new Fall Line. I'm in love with them already, and look how well they work together with their departing friends! 

 Hopefully, this will remind you of two things:  You don't have to go broke to achieve an awesome look, and old things can still work well with newer things!  Mix and match and save a few bucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment