Thursday, August 29, 2013

August: The month of the handbag!

Wow, it's already the end of August!  Our kids headed back to school, football is back and we're all just about ready for Fall.  I know I can't wait for cooler temperatures and pumpkin flavored everything!  But, we have to say goodbye to Summer, first!

The August Special for Thirty-One this month:  Your $35 purchase will get you one of the new Girl On The Go products for 50% off.  It's such an amazing deal; one I used myself!  I got the "Classic" Skirt Purse (If you think you might fall in love with this bag in the future, do yourself a favor and get it NOW.  If you already love it, get a back up NOW and put it away while you can get it for HALF PRICE!) and it came with the new Plum Awesome Blossom Skirt.  LOVE!  I think it was a fantastic decision to get a "back up".  Before long the only place you'll find them is on eBay for way too much.  A few other bags that I'm in love with are the Carry-All, the Suite Skirt Purse and the Organizing Shoulder Bag.  All of which are included in this August Special!  Below are some of the new purses and styles.  All of these are available for 50% off, and I'd be more than happy to help you make your purchase!  Email: mythirtyonederfullife@gmail.com.












More updates this afternoon, including the retirement items and a few ideas of how to use your products better!  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment