Saturday, January 10, 2015

I just logged into this blog for the first time in over a year.  I forgot I had it with kids and life and all. But, I feel like it's something I'd really like to work on, if that's alright.  I haven't given up on Thirty-One.  Quite the opposite, really.  I'm still quite smitten!  Since the last time I was here, we've had several catalog changes.  SEVERAL.  And some policy changes as well.  


With the Spring 2015 Catalog comes a longer shopping period.  This catalog will run from December 30th all the way through July 31st.  Amazing, right?  I love this concept.  We all want what's in that catalog.  I know I'm addicted and want almost everything in the catalog.  It's hard for me to budget to get what I want and what I need when I've only got 3 months to accumulate my wealth and build my collection.  The carry-over rate was really good (usually around 80% from Spring to Summer) so that time frame made it easier.  Fall was a catalog all of it's own and usually began and ended during that period.  This time, a lot of the prints carried over.  If you've seen a Thirty-One catalog from Fall to now, I'm sure you've seen it yourself.  If not, you should send me an email so I can get one out to you!


These are the new patterns available for Spring 2015!  Aren't they adorable?  Tweetheart was here last year, of course, but in limited supply.  It's the same way this year but it comes in more than a thermal.  Yay!  I know it was one of my favorites!  And for the boys: Hop To It!  What an adorable print.  I wish it came in more styles, but maybe next time.  Thirty-One has a great way of bringing back our favorites.  A new style for this catalog is the "Around The Clock Thermal".  I can't wait to get mine in so I can show it off at all my parties this Spring.  Have you guys seen the Oh Snap Bins? Now we have the Oh Snap Pockets!  You really need to get your hands on a new catalog!

Questions?  Comments?  Catalogs?  Hit me up here:  mythirtyonederfullife@gmail.com.  
Stay tuned to this blog, y'all.  The best is YET TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment